Latest Post- ☻

My name is Harimangal Pandey[G4M80Y 1103] i'm intrested in Computer Software Hacking nd Cracking, I love Information Technology very much.

 


Tuesday 16 April 2013

My Self Creted Poem For My Blog!

Computer
                                                                     By:- Harimangal pandey


             Computer! Computer! Computer!
            Oh! My Dear Computer!   
             I’m your Lover!
             Oh! My Dear Computer!
             You work as a Teacher,
             You are my theater,
             You are my Player,
             Oh! My dear Computer!
             Computer! Computer! Computer!
             You teach me literature,
              You teach me Math,
            You teach me Science,
            You are the teacher of mine,
             Oh! My dear Computer!
            You are the one,
             Who make me a Lover, (System Lover )
           You let me to become a Hacker,
           Not Black but one of the greys,
           Oh! My dear computer!
           Computer! Computer! Computer!
           Because of you,
               I became a creator,
            Creator! Of Software Hacker,
             Hacker! Created a blog,
           Named KING OF HACKER,
            Oh! My dear Computer,
          Computer! Computer! Computer!
            You make me a Developer,
           You make me a user,
            You make me a gr8 Gamer,
           You make me a top ranker,
             All these because of you,
          Oh! My dear Computer!
         Computer! Computer! Computer!
         You make me an Officer,
         Officer, Chief Executive,
       Oh! My loving Computer!
        Computer! Computer! Computer!

0 comments: